ProcessStation is Brookside Software’s Real-time data
collection solution. We collect 30 or more machine
parameters at 1Hz or better. This data can then be
stored locally or on a network. Concurrent with data
collection and logging, ProcessStation also provides
the user with a real time display of the parameters
being collected. With the optional Software Passthru
this data collection can also be done while still
connected to your factory
- Real time data collection from semiconductor tools via SECS,
HSMS, analog inputs, and custom interfaces
- Up to 300 parameters at 3 samples/second (depending on
the capabilities of the tool)
- Interfaces to Brookside EPT or Multivariate Brookside Models
data analysis systems for each wafer to provide a wafer-by-wafer
go/no-go decision to continue processing
- Flexible user-controlled data management
- Custom operator interfaces for recipe management available
Process Station supports dozens of manufaturers and hundreds of models.
View current list.
If you're interested in connecting to a machine not in this list, please contact us.
There are demos available for many versions of Process Station. Click here to learn more.